The Purpose of this Position:
The Parts Admin Manager will be responsible for the direct management of all administration relating to the parts department. This includes accountability of all admin related matters in the parts department like accurate stock ordering, part number creation, reporting and assisting with any queries that might arise from employees in the parts department. Including the responsibility of managing the administration around company vehicles, fuel cards and e-tags.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:
- Placing accurate monthly stock orders with OEM’s.
- Maintain strict control over inventory levels to meet demand.
- Working on parts backordered list daily and ensure we are sourcing alternative solutions wherever possible.
- Monitor and supervise stock takes.
- Ordering, costing, and booking in of any local parts orders.
- Ensuring parts information on Autoline is kept up to date and accurate.
- Updating of Autoline price file quarterly.
- Monthly obsolescence review and submission to finance.
- Assisting with recruitment paperwork and processes for parts department.
- Putting together monthly management report for parts department.
- Following up on all open orders monthly, ensure orders captured on Autoline is physically on order.
- Weekly follow ups on all backordered parts and escalate where necessary.
- Managing annual returns.
- Managing creation of all SDR’s and follow up until credit note received.
- To work through parts bought not sold on a daily basis and report back to parts sales manager and aftermarket manager.
- Service matrix for all brands to continuously be updated with accurate part numbers and pricing.
- Assisting with vendor and credit applications for the parts & service department.
- To ensure all parts suppliers invoices are receipted correctly and supplier invoices are being signed off.
- Enforcing company’s policies regarding security and safety in order to maintain a safe working environment.
- Identify and resolve all issues in parts department and ensure achievement of all short- and long-term objectives.
- Monitor and report on progress against operational plans and adjust where required.
- To ensure that credit limits are reviewed monthly and where necessary to arrange for collection of outstanding monies.
- Ensuring that the credit process gets adhered to and crediting of all approved requests for the parts department & service department.
- Management of all administration around company vehicles, fuel cards and e-tags.
- Ensure processes to identify and manage risks and expose liabilities, is in place.
- Carrying out of all reasonable instructions / duties given to you by any member of management, from time to time.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum 3 to 5 years or more relevant working experience.
- Parts ordering, warehouse management, analysis, Stock Control Management experience desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Autoline experience would be an advantage.
- Good administration, organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Need to be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Accountability and dependability.
- Need to be able to work under pressure.
- Own reliable transport is essential.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 08 September 2023.
Ref: GEE 08/23/56
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful