The Purpose of this Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and providing service excellence to customers and Goscor Finance. Ensuring new business targets are met and ensuring that all customer equipment is maintained to the highest standard. To generate new business through Parts and Service / Service Agreements with existing client base and establishing new customers.
- Following up and quoting on additional work required as applicable from customer visits and machine inspections.
- Assist in obtaining POs for abuse/accidental damage.
- Following up on abuse/accidental repair completion once PO received.
- Assist with site inspections pertaining to new business.
- Ensure compliance of support delivery and case resolution with stated service level agreements (SLAs).
- Track and report on client service levels.
- Contribute to customer service strategies and build and implement plans.
- Ensure the successful landing of new clients.
- Carry out inspections on customer’s equipment, read hour metres and report to management on condition of rentals and submit related reports, as required.
- Ensure that market related pricing and competitive information is always up to date and to report any changes and developments in the market back to the management team.
- Submitting weekly reports accurately and on time.
- Reporting to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecast and new prospects.
- Drive Retail labour and meet budget.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Earth Moving Equipment.
- Technical /Sales knowledge essential.
- Well-groomed, outgoing, and customer-centric personality.
- Computer skills including email, excel, word and power point – would be an advantage.
- Driver’s license.
- Proven track record and references.
- Must be reliable and honest.
- Be able to manage him/herself and area of responsibility.
- Must be able to communicate well with customers, technicians, and managers.
- Must have the ability to generate quotations in line with scope of work required.
- Must be target-driven.
- At least 2 years product knowledge (Goscor related)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 2 June 2023
Ref: GEE 05/23/39
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful