The Purpose of this Position:
The successful candidate will be responsible for all short-term rental aspects from dealing with customers internal and external, generating invoices for both and booking relevant info to job card/invoice accurately and timeously.
Duties but not limited to the following:
- Daily & monthly rental invoicing.
- Quoting on daily/monthly rentals.
- Attend to customer calls and enquiries.
- Ensure cash account is up to date.
- Chase on quotes until PO is received for any abuse/excess hours which need to be invoiced to customer.
- Receiving breakdown calls and dispatching of technicians.
- Ensure servicing is kept up to date.
- Load Test Certificates done and uploaded onto Autoline.
- Arranging transport for STR units.
- Following up on outstanding debtors.
- Monthly reports on services, job cards, abuse quotes and follow up thereof.
Qualifications and Level of Experience Required:
- 3 years or more relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Autoline experience would be an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Good administration skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Accuracy in execution.
- Good time management.
- Accountability and dependability.
- Need to be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Need to be able to work under pressure.
- Own reliable transport is essential.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 28 July 2023.
Ref: GEE 07/23/50
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful