The Purpose of this Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for all rental activities in the Western Cape and surrounds for the Bobcat and SANY range of earthmoving- and road machinery.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:
- Present and rent Bobcat Products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from the field activity.
- Identify rental prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain rental materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current clients and potential client relationship.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-ups, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade show, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Ensure that rental fleet monthly utilizations are met.
- Manage maintenance costs on current rental fleet and ensure that rental fleet is kept up to date.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of a matric certificate.
- Bobcat & SANY product or technical knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales/rental experience.
- Basic financial knowledge.
- Good customer and communication skills cold calling, general customer liaison.
- High energy levels and an “off-the-charts” work ethic.
- A dynamic self-starter, with impeccable time management – to be fully productive every day.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 7th April 2023.
Ref: GEE 03/23/27.
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful