The Purpose of this Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for all sales activities in the JHB region for the construction, mining, and agriculture industries. Should be able to operate under pressure and have a proven track record.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to the following::
- Present and sell Bobcat products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from the field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare Presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current clients and potential client relationship.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage accounts services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-ups, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close the sales.
- Develop and implement new sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade show, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Earthmoving product or technical knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience, selling earthmoving equipment.
- Basic financial knowledge.
- Good customer and communication skills cold calling, general customer liaison.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 28th October 2022.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: GEE 10/22/11.
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful