The Purpose of this Position:
Assist with the workshop administration requirements and provide a support role to the service manager and service admin manager.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:
- Receiving and professionally handling customer calls and enquiries.
- Communicate effectively with operational staff, customers, and suppliers.
- E– Mail signed and approved invoices to customers.
- Regular follow up’s on outstanding debtors and ensuring we receive payments on time.
- Responsible for putting together and sending quotations timeously.
- Following up on all quotations sent and understanding why we are not converting them should that be the
- Invoicing job cards daily with the correct supporting documentation, ensuring that work in progress is kept to
- Monitoring, tracking, and planning of workshop jobs for which payment or orders have been received.
- Follow up on orders to be amended.
- Capturing of job cards and costing of all jobs.
- Manage an effective document control and filling system for the workshop.
- Ensure that all job cards and WIP`s are processed and billed to the correct customers, in line with monthly
- Maintain business relationship with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Weekly forecast reports (like booking jobs, planning services etc.)
- General admin duties.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum 3 years or more relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Autoline experience would be an advantage.
- Must have an outgoing personality, good verbal and written communication skills with customers and
technicians on all levels.
- Customer focused.
- Good administration, organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Accountability and dependability.
- Need to be able to work under pressure.
- Own reliable transport is essential.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday 16th of February 2024.
Ref: GEE 02/24/72
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful