The successful candidate will be responsible for all branch related stock admin within the Kathu Branch.
- Timeous consignment stock ordering and stock levels kept.
- Receiving and binning of stock as well as sorting any discrepancies that might arise.
- Picking of counter part and workshop parts requisitions.
- Carry out miscellaneous tasks to support branch team.
- Assist with stock takes daily in branch and national bi-annual.
- Capturing and processing of internal invoices in the accounting system.
- Carry out stock count, control and input on systems.
- Engaging with courier services when required.
- General housekeeping.
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Matric or tertiary education.
- 3 years experience in stock control.
- Relevant computer skills including e mail, excel, word and power point (Autoline an advantage).
- Used to working to and achieving deadlines on a monthly basis.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on 14 April 2023.
Ref: GEE 04/23/29
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful