The Purpose of this Position
The successful candidate will service, assemble, maintain, and repair all types of Bobcat & SANY earthmoving Equipment.
Duties but not limited to the following:
- To carry out routine servicing, maintenance & repairs of Bobcat/SANY equipment according to OEM specifications.
- To be able to work with limited supervision.
- Complete the necessary job cards, timesheets and inspection reports including machine downloads & Photo’s.
- To have a sound knowledge of hydraulic systems and their basic principles as well as being able to read schematics.
- To be able to diagnose and repair faults in diesel engines, hydraulic systems and/or electrical / Electronic systems.
- Assist in the repair and overhaul of other various components / assemblies on earthmoving equipment.
- Have the ability to carry out equipment repair assessments and complete the relative paperwork thereof.
- Ensure personal and co-workers’ adherence and compliance to security and the Company’s SHE objectives.
- Be willing to work overtime, standby and be available for call outs as and when required.
Qualifications and Level of Experience Required:
- Trade test qualification (red seal) a must.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the earthmoving industry.
- Ability to read and understand schematics.
- Must be prepared to travel.
- Highly motivated hard-working person and must be able to liaise with customers.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be familiar with hydraulic pumps, drive motors, hydro-static transmissions, hoses, cylinders, engines, drive trains and basic electrics.
- Must have good people skills.
- Must have a technical aptitude.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license.
- Computer literacy would be an added advantage.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 02 of June 2023.
Ref: GEE 06/23/37.
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful