The Purpose of this Position:
The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing the warehouse to ensure efficient and optimum workflow. He / She will also be responsible for all parts deliveries to customers.
Job Requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing the daily packing and unpacking of parts.
- Responsible for keeping the warehouse neat and well-organized by sorting inventory in the most effective manner.
- Sweeping and light cleaning duties are also necessary to keep the warehouse neat.
- Must be able to read and write English for the documentation requirements, especially for mines.
- Must have the ability to communicate in a friendly manner with customers /good personality.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends when required.
- Must have code 10 driver’s license with PDP.
- Must be able to operate a GPS
- Must be able to plan routes effectively.
Job-Related Knowledge and Skills:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Literacy and mathematical skills and the potential to learn further.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to liaise with people at all levels.
- Time management and good communication skills.
- Be a cautious driver.
- Code 10 driver’s license
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 01 September 2023.
Ref: GEE 08/23/55
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful