The Purpose of this Position
The successful candidate will be in a learner / support role for workshop & field service technicians providing assistance within the rental workshop.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:
- Assisting technicians with service and maintenance of earthmoving equipment.
- Keeping work areas clean & tidy.
- Assisting with other job functions as and when required.
- Adhere to all company site safety regulations.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Matric, would be an advantage.
- Must have a general knowledge of earthmoving machine maintenance.
- Must have min 1 to 2 year’s previous working experience in earthmoving industry would be an advantage.
- Professional and able to communicate well.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently.
- Ability to schedule and perform tasks efficiently and as required by the supervisor.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Sober Habits.Must be hard-working, with attention to detail.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 09 June 2023.
Ref: GEE 05/23/40
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful