The Purpose of this Position:
The successful candidate will be in a supporting role to the workshop staff and service manager providing assistance within the workshop requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:
- Assisting technicians with service and maintenance of earthmoving equipment.
- Cleaning up the work areas when necessary / housekeeping.
- Completing new / used equipment PDI’s and installation of mine specifications as required on scope.
- Washing of machines repaired / maintained at workshop.
- Assisting with other job function as and when required.
- Adhere to site safety regulations.
Qualifications and Level of Experience Required:
- Must have a general knowledge of earthmoving machine maintenance.
- Must have min 1 to 2 year’s previous working experience in earthmoving industry.
- Professional and able to communicate well.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently.
- Ability to schedule and perform tasks efficiently and as required by the supervisor.
- Sober Habits.
- Must be hard-working, with attention to detail.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday 26th of January 2024.
Ref: GEE 01/24/70
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful