The Purpose of this Position
The successful candidate will be in a supporting role to the workshop staff and operations manager providing assistance within the workshop as per customer requirements.
- Cleaning of workshop.
- Assisting technicians with daily maintenance tasks & assembly of equipment.
- Sanding and preparing of all machines in the paint workshop area.
- Ensure the paint workshop is clean, tidy and organized at all times.
- Cleaning up the work areas when necessary.
- Assisting with other job functions as and when required.
- Adhere to site safety regulations.
Qualifications and Level of Experience Required:
- Must have min 1 to 2 year’s previous working experience as a workshop assistant.
- Professional and able to communicate well.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently.
- Ability to schedule and perform tasks efficiently and as required by the supervisor.
- Sober Habits.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 30th June 2023
Ref: GEE 06/23/44
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful